SUBMISSION OF YOUR NEXT PAPER IN NEW EMIRATRS MEDICAL JOURNAL
Professor. Abdullah Shehab, MBChB, PhD, FACC, FAHA (Editor-in-Chief of NEMJ) has issued a general call for papers for the Upcoming issue.
- NEMJ is an official journal of Emirates Medical Association (EMA), Dubai, UAE.
- It is an open-access journal which means your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Bentham Publishing website.
- Unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. NEMJ has a quick touraround time that this. Generally peer review is complete within 2-4 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 6 weeks for the final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewer’s comments substantially add to their final paper.
- To recover our editorial and production costs and comments substantially add to their final papers.
- There is no publication changes or processing fee.
PubMed Central & SCOPUS
New Emirates Medical Journal will be submitted to PubMed Central as soon as it has met the criteria.